How do satellites stay in space? : a film about how satellites work / written by Jessica Taylor ; directed by Andy T. Jones.
- ISBN: 9781666567229
- ISBN: 1666567221
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (31 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen edition.
- Publisher: Holland, OH : Dreamscape Media, 2022.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Director, Andy T. Jones.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Rachel L. Jacobs.
Learn how satellites work, what information they collect, and what happens to them once they are in space in this new addition to the How Do series.
|System Details Note:||
English audio; English subtitles.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Artificial satellites > Juvenile films.
Space vehicles > Juvenile films.
Artificial satellites > Juvenile literature.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jefferson County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.