Every variable of us / Charles A. Bush.
- ISBN: 9781635830743
- ISBN: 1635830745
- Physical Description: 365 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Mendota Heights, Minnesota : Flux, an imprint of North Star Editions, 
After she is injured in a gang shooting, seventeen-year-old Alexis Duncan's dreams of a college scholarship and pro basketball career vanish, but, encouraged by new student Aamani Chakrabarti, Alexis shifts her focus to the school's STEM quiz bowl team, agroup of self-professed nerds seeking their own futures outside of West Philly.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades 10-12. Flux.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Contests > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction.
East Indian Americans > Fiction.
Bisexuality > Fiction.
Lesbians > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Philadelphia (Pa.) > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jefferson County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.