How to be a rock star / written by Lisa Tolin ; illustrated by Daniel Duncan.
- ISBN: 9781984814203
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Publisher: New York : G. P. Putnam's Sons, 2022.
A child offers advice on starting a rock band, going on tour, and leaving the audience wanting more.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 63 (high) Semantic demand: 79 (high) Syntactic demand: 73 (high) Structure demand: 81 (very high) Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rock music > Juvenile fiction.
Bands (Music) > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
- 12 of 14 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Jefferson County.
- 0 current holds with 14 total copies.