When God was great / Mighty Mighty Bosstones.
- Physical Description: 1 audio disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [United States] : Hellcat Records, 2021.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Decide Move I don't believe in anything Certain things Bruised Lonely boy Killing of Georgie (part III) You had to be there When god was great What it takes Long as I can see the light Truth hurts It went well I don't want to be you Final parade.
Since their formation in 1983, the Bosstones have been credited as one of the ancestors of ska punk and the creators of its subgenre, ska-core. With a career spanning over 30-years Boston's best-dressed band has built and continued to build a devoted following with their unique brass-infused brand of punk rock. Here with their eleventh studio album, their first for Hellcat Records, produced by Tim Armstrong (of Rancid) and Ted Hutt (of Flogging Molly), and featuring guest artists from the many punk and ska bands that they have influenced.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Indie pop music.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jefferson County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.