Cherokee / F.A. Bird.
- ISBN: 9781532197161
- ISBN: 1532197160
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations, map ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Checkerboard Library 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Homelands -- Society -- Homes -- Food -- Clothing -- Crafts -- Family -- Children -- Traditions -- War -- Contact with Europeans -- Sequoyah -- The Cherokee today.
This book introduces young readers to the Cherokee people, their traditional ways of life, including social structure, homes, food, art, clothing and more, their contact with Europeans, and how the Cherokee are keeping their culture alive today. Aligned to Common Core Standards and correlated to state standards. Colorful photographs, a glossary, and an index are also included.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 4.8 0.5 514840.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cherokee Indians > Juvenile literature.
Indigenous peoples > Social life and customs > Juvenile literature.
Ethnology > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Jefferson County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.