The fire-breathing ferret fiasco / by David Bowles ; illustrated by Shane Clester.
- ISBN: 9780062947833
- ISBN: 0062947834
- ISBN: 9780062947826
- ISBN: 0062947826
- Physical Description: 86 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers ; 
- Copyright: ©2020
publisher, date of publication and page numbers may vary
Cousins Dante, Malia, and Ivan are happy to be back in their home town. But then their school bus takes a wrong turn and they end up on 13th Street! There are new monsters to fight, but at least they have their friend Susana and their bus driver to help them. Will the gang ever make it to their first day of class?
|Target Audience Note:||
Appeals to 1st-3rd graders.
Decoding demand: 82 (very high) Semantic demand: 96 (very high) Syntactic demand: 65 (high) Structure demand: 88 (very high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cousins > Juvenile fiction.
School children > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Monsters > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 10 of 12 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Jefferson County.
- 0 current holds with 12 total copies.