Dino-Mike and the Jurassic portal / written & illustrated by Franco.
- ISBN: 9781434296306
- ISBN: 9781434296344
- Physical Description: 122 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Stone Arch Books, a Capstone imprint, 
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
Mike Evans goes through the time portal to find his friend Shannon and her troublesome brother Jeff, but he soon finds they all have bigger problems--a robot who wants to repopulate the Earth with dinosaurs and a group of Tyrannosaurus rex babies who remember Mike from New York.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 4.4 1.0 171454.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 6 of 7 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 3 of 3 copies available at Jefferson County.
- 0 current holds with 7 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson County Library-Arnold||JCHAP AURELIAN 4 (Text)||30061030157685||Juvenile Chapter Books||Available||-|
|Jefferson County Library-Northwest||JCHAP AURELIAN DINOMIKE 4 (Text)||30051040130483||Juvenile Chapter Books||Available||-|
|Jefferson County Library-Windsor||JCHAP AURELIAN DINOMIKE 4 (Text)||30000024104063||Juvenile Chapter Books||Available||-|