The cabinet of Dr. Leng / Preston & Child.
- ISBN: 9781549133435
- ISBN: 1549133438
- Physical Description: 12 audio discs (14 hr., 30 min.) ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York : Hachette Audio, 
Title from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Jefferson Mays.
As Constance finds her way back to New York City in the late 1800s to prevent the death of her siblings and stop serial killer Dr. Enoch Leng, FBI Special Agent Pendergast desperately tries to find a way to reunite with her before it's too late.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pendergast, Aloysius (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Serial murderers > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 4 of 11 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Jefferson County.
- 1 current hold with 11 total copies.