How to stand up to a dictator : the fight for our future / Maria Ressa ; foreword by Amal Clooney.
- ISBN: 9780063257511
- ISBN: 0063257513
- Physical Description: xiii, 301 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 273-301).
A Philippine journalist who received the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize traces her career spent challenging corruption in her country and presents strategies for speaking truth to power and standing up against authoritarians to battle information and lies.
Search for related items by subject
- 6 of 7 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Jefferson County.
- 1 current hold with 7 total copies.