Wonderdog : the science of dogs and their unique friendship with humans / Jules Howard.
- ISBN: 9781639362622
- ISBN: 1639362622
- Physical Description: 287 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Pegasus Books cloth edition.
- Publisher: New York : Pegasus Books, 2022.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 247-278) and index.
"A celebration of dogs, the scientists who've lived alongside them, and how canines have been key to advancements in science for the betterment of all species"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Research > History.
Human-animal relationships > History.
- 2 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Jefferson County.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.