Engaging deception / Regina Jennings.
- ISBN: 9780764235368
- ISBN: 0764235362
- ISBN: 9780764240867
- ISBN: 0764240862
- Physical Description: 316 pages : genealogical table ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Bethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
"Olive Kentworth takes on an architect project with her male cousin posing as the builder and uses her job as a nanny to hide her involvement. Little does she know that her charges' father is famous architect and competitor Maxfield Scott. As the architectural one-upmanship heats up, will Olive and Maxfield miss out on building something for their future?"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nannies > Fiction.
Architects > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 8 of 16 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jefferson County.
- 6 current holds with 16 total copies.