Feel the bern : a novel / Andrew Shaffer.
- ISBN: 9781984861146
- ISBN: 198486114X
- Physical Description: 246 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Emeryville, CA : Ten Speed Press, an imprint of Random House, a division of Penguin Random House LLC, 2022.
Includes recipes from Eagle Creek's Vermont Country Shed.
"Fall is bursting out all over Vermont, and while the rest of the Congress enjoys its recess, Senator Bernie Sanders has returned to his beloved home state for a weekend of events in Eagle Creek, "America's #1 Leaf Peeping Destination." It's up to internand Eagle Creek native Crash Robertson to keep the senator on schedule--and out of trouble. Crash's hopes for a quiet homecoming are dashed, however, when the lifeless body of a community banker with ties to "Big Maple" is found in Lake Champlain. While the sheriff's department closes the case as an accident, a leaked autopsy indicates foul play...with a trail of syrup leading directly to one of the senator's oldest friends. Bernie, taking a page from the cozy mysteries he's addicted to, enlists Crash in a quest to uncover the killer's true identity"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sanders, Bernard > Fiction.
Interns (Legislation) > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Vermont > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Bernie Sanders mystery ; 1
- Shaffer, Andrew. Bernie Sanders mystery ; 1.
- Bernie Sanders mystery ; 1.
- 3 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Jefferson County.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.