Marriage can be mischief / Amanda Flower.
- ISBN: 9781638084563
- Physical Description: 357 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2021
"Quilter and widow Millie Fisher must help the man she is sweet on, Uriah Schrock, prove his late sister's innocence in the murder of her husband by stitching together the clues to find the truth"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Ohio > Fiction.
Widows > Ohio > Fiction.
Quiltmakers > Ohio > Fiction.
Siblings > Ohio > Fiction.
Motion pictures > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Ohio > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- 4 of 9 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jefferson County.
- 1 current hold with 9 total copies.