Death by bubble tea / Jennifer J. Chow.
- ISBN: 9781638084570
- Physical Description: 367 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2022.
When Yale Yee discovers her cousin Celine is visiting from Hong Kong, she is obliged to play tour guide to a relative she hasn't seen in twenty years. Not only that, but her father thinks it's a wonderful idea for them to bond by running a food stall together at the Eastwood Village Night Market. Yale and Celine serve small dishes and refreshing drinks. They're quite shocked that their bubble tea, in particular, is a hit--literally--when one of their customers turns up dead. Yale and Celine are prime suspects due to the gold flakes that Celine added to the sweet drink as a garnish. Though the two cousins are polar opposites in every way, they must work together to find out what really happened to the victim or the only thing they'll be serving is time.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Cousins > Fiction.
Bubble tea > Fiction.
Garnishes (Cooking) > Fiction.
Suspects (Criminal investigation) > Fiction.
Large type books.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 4 of 7 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Jefferson County.
- 0 current holds with 7 total copies.