From Little Bighorn to Wounded Knee: the end of the American-Indian Wars.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (26 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Rancho Palos Verdes, California] : Wonderscape Entertainment, 
Title from web page.
Wide screen (16x9).
In this new 2022 high-definition program, learn all about the big events that led up to the end of the American-Indian Wars and the devastating consequences for the Indigenous people. What was the Indian Peace Commission? What was the Treaty of Fort Laramie? What was Custer's Last Stand? How did the Battle of the Little Bighorn lead to the Wounded Knee Massacre? The answers to these questions and more are covered in-depth with detailed graphics, engaging examples, and exciting videos that reinforce key concepts.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, wide screen (16x9).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Indians of North America > Wars > Juvenile films.
Indians of North America > Wars > Juvenile literature.
United States > History > Juvenile films.
United States > History > 20th century > Juvenile literature.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jefferson County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.