Homebound / John David Anderson.
- ISBN: 9780062986009
- ISBN: 0062986007
- Physical Description: 388 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Walden Pond Press, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Leo Fender is no stranger to catastrophe, whether it's the intergalactic war that took his mother's life or the ongoing fight for his own. He's seen his planet plundered, his ship attacked, his father kidnapped, and his brother go missing, and found himself stranded on a ship with a bunch of mercenary space pirates. Still, nothing could have prepared him for the moment he and the crew tried to save his father and discovered a dark plot that could destroy hundreds of worlds in the blink of an eye. Now Leo is adrift. But as Leo searches for answers, he can't help but wonder what it would take to end the war, to track down his father and brother and return to whatever home they have left and if the cost of doing so is one he would be able to pay.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Book two of The Icarus chronicles
- Icarus chronicles ; 2
- Anderson, John David, 1975- Icarus chronicles ; 2.
- 4 of 10 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Jefferson County.
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson County Library-Arnold||JF SCIFI ANDERSON ICARUS 2 (Text)||30061100079314||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Jefferson County Library-Windsor||JF SCIFI ANDERSON ICARUS 2 (Text)||30065100079323||Juvenile New Books||Available||-|