On the subject of unmentionable things / Julia Walton.
- ISBN: 9780593310571
- ISBN: 0593310578
- Physical Description: 312 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Children's Books, a division of Penguin Random House, 
Under the guise of a pen name, a research-obsessed seventeen-year-old rewrites sex education one viral post at a time.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 14 and up. Random House.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Social media > Juvenile fiction.
Sex instruction > Juvenile fiction.
Online identities > Juvenile fiction.
Secrecy > Juvenile fiction.
Young adult fiction.
- 3 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jefferson County.
- 1 current hold with 5 total copies.