What is math? / Rebecca Kai Dotlich ; illustrated by Sachiko Yoshikawa.
- ISBN: 9780316337779
- ISBN: 0316337773
- Physical Description: 40 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2022.
A lively celebration of math and all the ways it applies to everyday life. What is math? So many things! Counting and calendars, weights and fractions, shapes and distances, charting and graphing. Math is the way we measure and code our world, from seasons to clocks, recipes, classrooms, and beyond. Math is all around us! This rousing read aloud offers an engaging and accessible introduction to math-perfect for sparking an early interest in STEM subjects for young children.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mathematics > Juvenile literature.
- 4 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Jefferson County.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.