Granny's kitchen : a Jamaican story of food and family / Sadé Smith ; illustrated by Ken Daley.
- ISBN: 9781250806338
- ISBN: 125080633X
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 21 x 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Feiwel and Friends, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022.
"Shelly-Ann lives with her grandmother on the beautiful island of Jamaica, where the sun is always shining and the weather is sweet. One afternoon, Shelly-Ann becomes hungry, so she asks Granny for something to eat. Granny tells her, 'GYAL, YOU BETTA CAN COOK!' and teaches Shelly-Ann how to cook delicious Jamaican food."-- jacket.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cooking, Jamaican > Juvenile fiction.
Cooking > Juvenile fiction.
Grandparent and child > Juvenile fiction.
Grandmothers > Juvenile fiction.
Jamaica > Juvenile fiction.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Jefferson County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.