Black dog / Stuart Woods.
- ISBN: 9780593615393
- ISBN: 0593615395
- Physical Description: 5 audio discs (6 hr., 30 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Random House, 
Title from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Tony Roberts.
When Stone Barrington is introduced to a glamorous socialite, he soon realizes that his intriguing new companion has some surprisingly familiar ties and other far more sinister ones, including a nefarious enemy.
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 5 of 11 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 3 copies available at Jefferson County.
- 2 current holds with 11 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson County Library-Arnold||AUDIO F WOODS (Text)||30200123069775||Audio||On holds shelf||-|
|Jefferson County Library-Northwest||AUDIO F WOODS (Text)||30200123069783||Audio||Available||-|
|Jefferson County Library-Windsor||AUDIO F WOODS (Text)||30200123069791||Audio||Available||-|