Across the green grass fields : a novel / Seanan McGuire.
- ISBN: 1638083770
- ISBN: 9781638083771
- Physical Description: 205 pages (large print) : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2022.
Regular print version previously published by Tor-Forge Books.
"A young girl discovers a portal to a land filled with centaurs and unicorns in Seanan McGuire's Across the Green Grass Fields, a standalone tale in the Hugo and Nebula Award-winning Wayward Children series. "Welcome to the Hooflands. We're happy to have you, even if you being here means something's coming." Regan loves, and is loved, though her school-friend situation has become complicated, of late. When she suddenly finds herself thrust through a doorway that asks her to "Be Sure" before swallowing her whole, Regan must learn to live in a world filled with centaurs, kelpies, and other magical equines - a world that expects its human visitors to step up and be heroes. But after embracing her time with the herd, Regan discovers that not all forms of heroism are equal, and not all quests are as they seem . . ."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children > Institutional care > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Animals, Mythical > Fiction.
Quests (Expeditions) > Fiction.
Boarding schools > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- 4 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jefferson County.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.