The giant panda plan / by Katrina Moore ; illustrations by Zoe Si.
- ISBN: 9780063004665
- ISBN: 0063004666
- Physical Description: 131 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Katherine Tegen Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
"When Bessie and her class take a field trip to the zoo, they get to meet someone very special: Xiao Qi Ji, a baby panda! But when Bessie learns that pandas are in danger, she has to do something to save them. Everyone in her class is working on a plan tohelp the pandas, yet only one group will get to present theirs at the panda showcase. With some extra-strong magic, Bessie will make sure her team's plan is the best. Will that be enough to save the pandas?"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Giant panda > Conservation > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Field trips > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 4 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Jefferson County.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson County Library-Arnold||JCHAP MOORE TEENY 3 (Text)||30061100055181||Juvenile Chapter Books||Available||-|
|Jefferson County Library-Windsor||JCHAP MOORE (Text)||30065100055190||New Books||Available||-|