Range war in Whiskey Hill / Charles G. West.
- ISBN: 9780593441459
- ISBN: 0593441451
- Physical Description: 281 pages ; 17 cm
- Edition: Berkley mass-market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2008
Returning to Whiskey Hill, Wyoming after serving time for a crime he didn't commit, Colt McCrae, vowing to avenge his father's murder, goes up against the man responsible-ruthless range baron Frank Drummond, who will kill anyone who stands in his way.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||False imprisonment > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Wyoming > Fiction.
- 4 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Jefferson County.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson County Library-Northwest||F WESTERN WEST Charles (Text)||30051100066189||Westerns||Checked out||09/06/2022|
|Jefferson County Library-Windsor||F WESTERN WEST Charles (Text)||30065100066197||Westerns||Available||-|