My life at the bottom : the story of a lonesome axolotl / Linda Bondestam ; translated from the Swedish by A. A. Prime.
- ISBN: 9781632061386
- ISBN: 1632061384
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 x 30 cm
- Edition: First Restless Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: Brooklyn, New York : Restless Books, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2021
"First published as Mitt bottenliv by Förlaget, Helsinki, 2020, and Berghs Förlag, Stockholm, 2020"--Cover, page 2.
"Published in English by arrangement with Rights & Brands"--Cover, page 2.
A new kind of climate change story, narrated by an adorable axolotl [a type of salamander], possibly the last of its kind.
English text translated from the original Swedish.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Axolotls > Juvenile fiction.
Climatic changes > Juvenile fiction.
Fellowship > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Water > Pollution > Juvenile fiction.
- 2 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 3 copies available at Jefferson County.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson County Library-Arnold||ANIMALS (Text)||ONORDER379370259516||Easy Books||On order||-|
|Jefferson County Library-Arnold||E ANIMALS BONDESTA (Text)||30061100062856||Easy Books||Checked out||09/06/2022|
|Jefferson County Library-Northwest||ANIMALS (Text)||ONORDER379370259515||Easy Books||On order||-|