A perfect fit : how Lena "Lane" Bryant changed the shape of fashion / Mara Rockliff ; illustrated by Juana Martinez-Neal.
- ISBN: 9780358125433
- ISBN: 035812543X
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Clarion Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"Discover how the Lane Bryant clothing brand changed the way we buy clothes forever by celebrating bodies of all shapes and sizes in this inclusive picture book biography of a Lithuanian immigrant with a brilliant eye for fashion and business"-- Provided by publisher
Search for related items by subject
- 4 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Jefferson County.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.