Supergirl's sacrifice / Lyga Barry.
- ISBN: 9781419737398
- ISBN: 1419737392
- Physical Description: 259 pages : illustrations.
- Publisher: New York : Amulet Books, 2020.
While the Flash and Team Arrow closed the dimensional rift looming over Central City, they still have plenty of chaos to deal with: Cisco and Curtis are lost in time, thousands of speedster refugees are now stuck on their earth, and a mad bomber is at large. But when Anti-Matter Man arrives on Supergirl's doorstep on her home of Earth-38, it'll be all hands on deck for a team-up of epic proportions to stop him.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Flash (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Supergirl (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
Superheroes > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jefferson County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.