Walk the line.
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (approximately 136 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: 2-disc DVD collector's edition, widescreen.
- Publisher: Beverly Hills, CA : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, 
Originally released as a motion picture in 2005.
Traces Johnny Cash's life from his childhood to the middle of his musical career, with special attention to his relationship with singer June Carter.
|Target Audience Note:||
MPAA rating: PG-13; for some language, thematic material and depiction of drug dependency.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, dual-layer, Region 1; Dolby Digital.
Original English or dubbed Spanish or French dialogue with optional subtitles in English and Spanish.
Golden Globes, USA, 2006: Golden Globe - Best Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy; Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy (Joaquin Phoenix); Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy (Reese Witherspoon). Academy Awards, USA, 2006: Best performance by an actress in a leading role (Reese Witherspoon).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cash, Johnny > Drama.
Cash, June Carter, 1929-2003 > Drama.
Country music > Performance > Drama.
Musicians > United States > Biography > Drama.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Jefferson County.
- 1 current hold with 4 total copies.